MIL-DTL-38999 connectors are designed and approved to meet the most stringent requirements of the military and aerospace industry. Within the connector range Amphenol produce 3 series of connectors fully compliant with the MIL-DTL-38999 standard, and many other products derived from this standard.
The following options are available :
- Coupling mechanism: thread, bayonet, push-pull, rack & panel, snatch, lanyard
- Shell material: aluminium alloy, composite, stainless steel, carbon steel, marine bronze
- Shell finish: olive drab cadmium, electroless nickel, tin, passivation, zinc cobalt
- Shell sizes: from 09 to 25
- More than 60 arrangements of contacts including high density and power versions
- Types of contacts: signal, power, coax, twinax, quadrax, PCB, optical termini
- Miscellaneous : Stand-off, grounded, first mate last brake earth contacts ...